You Bought a Ford, So Keep It a Ford.
The best time to talk about collisions is before you’ve ever been in one.There are more than 26,000 car accidents a day, according to statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). In case you’re ever in one, learn what you can do to protect yourself and your vehicle by getting the right insurance, parts and repairs.
access_time Service Hours
Take the Right Steps to Keep Your Ford a Ford.
Before an accident:
- Print this Collision Guide and keep it in your glove compartment. It has all the information you’ll need to collect in case you’re ever in an accident.
- If original parts aren’t included in your policy, talk to your agent about getting original parts coverage.
- Make sure you have our dealership’s body shop contact information.
- Be prepared and take extra precautions when seasons or driving habits change.
If you’re in an accident:
- Make sure everyone involved is OK, then call 911 to file a report.
- Collect information using the Collision Guide.
- Arrange for a tow if your car isn’t driveable.
- Get in touch with our expert collision service technicians. Remember, you don’t have to go to the shop your insurance company recommends so choose the techs who know your Ford.
- Review the estimate and make sure original parts are listed as replacements.
- Don’t sign anything unless you are comfortable with the estimate.
- Remember, the only way to keep it a Ford is to use original Ford Collision replacement parts for repairs.
Lewisville Body Shop Special Services:
- FREE ESTIMATES
- Towing Services
- Full Collision Related Mechanical Shop
- Hail Damage repair and PDR (paintless dent repair)
- Familiar with ANY Make and Model
- Bedliners, GPS, Custom Interiors, DVD’s & Other car enhancements
Our Lewisville body shop will work with you and your insurance company to make sure your repairs are professionally done. REPAIR RELATIONSHIPS WITH: All Major Insurance Companies.
Most Advanced Body Shop Paint
In our State-Of-The-Art body shop, we paint your vehicle in the most advanced paint room available in today’s Collision Industry.
Blowtherm Paint Rooms
DUST FREE, air tight, BLOWTHERM paint rooms enable us to paint your car and bake harden the finish back to factory specifications. Our collision center utilizes a High-tech computerized paint mixing system, making it possible for a perfect factory color match.
Body Shop Frame Machines
We utilize state-of-the art collision repair equipment, including computerized frame straightening and aligning equipment, to ensure the quality of our work.
Lewisville‘s Best Shopping Experience
We feature an extensive selection of new and certified pre-owned Ford vehicles, as well as used cars from many other makes. Sam Pack's Five Star Ford of Lewisville is committed to providing superior service in all departments, from sales to finance to parts and service, and we invite you to search through our online inventory and stop by our dealership for a test drive. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (469) 470-4900.