First Time Buyer Program
Don’t panic, even if you have no previous vehicle buying experience, our First-Time Buyer Program can give you the opportunity to enjoy a new Ford vehicle of your own.
We make it easy to get up to speed.
Buying a car is one of the most important financial decisions you’ll ever make. That decision gets even bigger when you’ve never done it before. But here’s the good news: we’ve put everything you need right here. You’ll find answers to all your questions, as well as helpful tips to make your vehicle purchase a smooth experience. Our goal is to get you into the vehicle – and finance option- that’s right for you. See your Ford Dealer for additional details on eligibility.
Helpful advice for First-Time Buyers.
To make an informed decision, it helps to do a little homework.
Make a list of your vehicle needs and wants
- How many people – and how much stuff – needs to fit into your vehicle?
- Do you need to tow anything?
- Which safety features are a “must have”?
- What are your fuel mileage needs?
- How much will insurance be?
- Do you need/want an upgraded engine?
- Do you want leather seats, an upgraded stereo or navigation system?
- What other luxury features are important to you?
Figure out a price range that fits your budget
Once you’ve decided what you’re looking for, it’s time to take a look at your finances to see how you can make this relationship happen.
Learn about vehicle financing and apply for credit.
Once you zero in on the perfect Ford vehicle for you, it’s a good idea to learn about the Vehicle Financing process, either online at Fordcredit.com, or fill out the contact form below.
- Vehicle Finance Questions – Learn more about about the vehicle financing process. It’s everything you need to get you on your way.
- Payment Estimator – Discover what your ideal monthly payment should be.
- Apply Online – Whether you prefer to apply for financing online or in person, we make the process simple and convenient.
- Special Financing – Need special financing? Regardless of problems with bad or no credit, we can help.
College Student Purchase Program
Here’s the deal: purchase or lease an eligible new 2013 or 2014 Ford or Lincoln vehicle during the program period and you may qualify for Student Bonus Cash with other current public incentives.
Here’s who qualifies: all full-time and part-time college freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, graduate students, trade school students and recent graduates. This offer applies to qualifying residents of the United States and only applicable to sales in USA.
So what are you waiting for? Ford and Lincoln have a vehicle to match your own personal style. Pick one out – and find out just how good math can be for you.