Spread the holiday cheer with Lewisville
We are offering 2 options:
1ST RESPONDER TOY DROP
(New Unwrapped Toys or Cash/Gift Cards donation)
**Benefitting Families of Denton County
Bring Your Family to see Santa
Come by and Say Hello to Your Favorite 1st Responder
New Unwrapped Toys or Cash/Gift Cards donation
DATE: Thursday, December 8, 2022
TIME: 3pm – 7pm
Check out last year's event:
ADOPT AN ANGEL
DONATE GIFT CARDS
CHECK OR CASH DONATIONS
WE DELIVER TO THE SCHOOLS ON DECEMBER 13, AND NEED SEVERAL DAYS TO PREPARE AND ORGANIZE GIFTS.
If you need an extension of a day email email@example.com
HOW TO ADOPT:
Click on the button below “Click Here to Adopt An Angel” to open the Google spreadsheet.
- Complete the personal or group information in COLUMN A “Name or Group Name” and COLUMN B “Contact Email Address” (please make sure email is correct so you will get the letter about your angel and when the items are due)
- Use the dropdown in COLUMN C “Adoption Status” and change that Status to “ADOPTED.”
- Once you change the status to Adopted, the row will turn gray, signaling that the Angel has been chosen.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-543-6717.
WHERE TO DELIVER AND HOW TO LABEL GIFTS:
- Please put all gifts for one angel in a bag or box labeled with their Angel Code on the outside of the bag/box and do not wrap.
- Please use labels that will not fall off. Or feel free to use mailing labels to put on bag/box.
- If adopting more than one angel, please keep in separate bags with codes marked clearly.
- Code begins with school name.
- PLEASE DELIVER BOXES WITH CLOTHING ITEMS. WE DO NEED BOXES PLEASE. You DO NOT need to label each gift, just the outside of the bag or box they are delivered in.
- Gifts are DUE to the NEXT STEPS CENTER in the Bellaire Plaza at 1303 South TX-121 BUS #100, Lewisville, TX 75067 between November 29 and December 7. (See times below)