Foreign Executive

Lease Program

The Foreign Executive Lease Program (FELP) is a national lease program that offers international employees relocating to the U.S. for a temporary (non-immigrant) work assignment the ability to lease a new Ford or Lincoln vehicle at a Tier 1 rate cap.

Always Keep In Mind: FELP is subject to standard credit decision processing as well as all other Red Carpet Lease requirements

Eligible Visas

L-1A: Enables a multinational employer to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the U.S. The employee must have worked for the company for at least one year in the preceding three years. It also enables a foreign company which does not yet have an affiliated U.S. office to send an executive or manager to the U.S. with the purpose of establishing one.

L-1B: Equivalent to the L-1A except that it is for individuals described as professional employees with specialized knowledge.

H-1B: Assigned to foreign national employees performing services in qualified specialty occupations in U.S. operations for three to six years.
H-1B2: Assigned to foreign national employees performing services of exceptional merit and ability relating to a Department of Defense R&D project in U.S. operations for three to six years.
TN: Assigned to Canadian and Mexican NAFTA professionals engaging in qualified business activities in the U.S. for three or more years.
E-3: Assigned to certain specialty occupation professionals from Australia. The initial stay is two years and eligible for multiple two year extensions with no stated cap.
Note: E-1 (Treaty traders and qualified employees) and E-2 (Trade investors and qualified employees) Visa types are not eligible under FELP

Minimum Term is 24 months and maximum term is 36 months

Term may not exceed the remaining term of the temporary work assignment

Maximum Tier 1 rate cap

A copy of the following items must be included when submitting the funding request to the business center:

  • Visa
  • Passport
  • Letter of Employment from the sponsor company reflecting Salary, Terms of Hire, Time in the United States
  • Social Security card issued for work in the United States or a Social Security application, if pending
  • Housing documents (i.e., rental, lease or mortgage agreement)

Contact Us

Complete the form below and one of our friendly and professional staff will get you an answer right away.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.